The many faces of the eTN Group
Story ideas and press-releases:
Breaking news & story pitches.
Whistleblower tips, relevant non-promotional press-releases, accredited freelance journalist content.
Press-releases: We don’t accept advertorial references, links, most source names and company news.
If accepted, we may add a paywall to articles requiring readers to pay.
If you prefer, not to have a paywall added to your story, which limits opening and positioning, use our paid options.
Press Releases & Advertorial Content, promotions for events, destinations, report sales, hotel and airline promotions Guaranteed prominent coverage, SEO and editorial support, top visibility. Search, Google News & Social Media, no paywalls.
- Single posting options from $50
- Unlimited visibility packages from $999 for a full year of unlimited coverage
We don’t believe in “earned media.“
Our paid options guarantee coverage, positioning, and results.
Links to some eyeopening information:
- Commercial news & press release options: How to reach millions
- What is buzz? Not the traditional media release…
- eTN, Meetings, Aviation, Wines, TravelWire, LGBT, CNN Task Group, Hawaiinews and more eTN Publications
- Crosslinks: Stories about competitors linked to you
- Links: Do follow links in articles
- Banner exposure
- Travelmarketingnetwork: For travel brands with a story to tell.
- Private news editions – email blasts
- Share your sales specials with travel agents (Travelindustrydeals)
Did you know?
- Press releases borderline on being useless with PR Newswire, Cision, etc.
- No longer do antiquated PR methods work in the digital age we work in. Check out buzz.
- Why not get a little help from your competitor to promote your destination, your hotel, your airline, cruise line, attraction?
- This program guarantees new business for tour operators, destinations, MICE venues or hotels and resorts.
- Why eTN is including a paywall for brands with a story to tell and their PR agencies?
- The five myths about PR.
- Are You Being Conned By Your PR Agency?
- Why use commercial options when posting a release, unlimited plans included?