The many faces of the eTN Group
Story ideas and press-releases:
Breaking news & story pitches.
Whistleblower tips, relevant non-promotional press-releases, accredited freelance journalist content.
NOTE: We will delete any advertorial reference, links, source names and content. We may add a paywall asking readers to pay if they want to read the release.
If you prefer, not to have a paywall, which limits opening and positioning of your story, click here
Forimmediaterelease.net offers a self-service upload section as a free service click here
Press Releases & Advertorial Content, promotions for events, destinations, report sales, hotel and airline promotions Guaranteed prominent coverage, SEO and editorial support, top visibility. Search, Google News & Social Media, no paywalls.
Starting at $50.00.
We don’t believe in “earned media.”
We also have bills to pay and cannot provide free services for PR distribution and advertising.
We encourage you to consider our affordable paid options to guarantee coverage and results.
Links to some eyeopening information:
- Commercial news & press release options: How to reach millions
- What is buzz? Not the traditional media release…
- eTN, Meetings, Aviation, Wines, TravelWire, LGBT, CNN Task Group, Hawaiinews and more eTN Publications
- Crosslinks: Stories about competitors linked to you
- Links: Do follow links in articles
- Banner exposure
- Travelmarketingnetwork: For travel brands with a story to tell.
- Private news editions – email blasts
- Share your sales specials with travel agents (Travelindustrydeals)
Did you know?
- Press releases borderline on being useless with PR Newswire, Cision, etc.
- No longer do antiquated PR methods work in the digital age we work in. Check out buzz.
- Why not get a little help from your competitor to promote your destination, your hotel, your airline, cruise line, attraction?
- This program guarantees new business for tour operators, destinations, MICE venues or hotels and resorts.
- Why eTN is including a paywall for brands with a story to tell and their PR agencies?
- The five myths about PR.
- Why use commercial options when posting a release, unlimited plans included?