It has been proven that eTurboNews is the foremost online venue to disseminate information to the rest of the global travel and tourism world and beyond.
That is why the WHO IS WHO and EVERY major tourism organization is keen in partnering with us: To put it simply because we deliver results.
eTurboNews partners with hundreds of publications around the globe.
…. we will make people talk about your destination, your business, your minister, your CEP, your event etc.
eTN Corporation Group:
Oldest established global e-news publication in the world. Established in 1999, daily email editions since 2001.
- Readership: 230,000 travel industry professionals, 17,000 journalists, 1.3 million average consumers
- Geographical reach:30% North America, 30% in Europe, strong in Africa, Gulf Region & the Middle East, Central, East, and Southern Asia, Australia and Pacific. Limited in South America, China.
- TravelWireNews: Truly international content with a touch of travel, tourism and human rights. 200+ articles a day.
- eTurboNews: Travel Industry professionals worldwide including selling trade, MICE, PR, aviation, hospitality, associations, governments, and media.1-3 feature articles, 10-25 news articles a day.
- eTN.travel: Travel Industry professionals worldwide: Most readers find etn.travel through links and partnerships.
- WorldTourismWire: Top leaders within UNWTO, WTTC, ETOA, ICTP, PATA, IIPT, IGLTA and other organizations. CEO of major companies and heads of tourism boards and CVB’s. 1-3 articles a week.
- www.meetings.travel: Target readers are buyers and sellers in the Meeting and Incentive Travel Industry.
- www.aviation.travel: News about airlines, airports, and organization in the aviation world including updates on people who run this industry.
- HawaiiTourismAssociation.com: Tourism blog about Hawaii.
- hawaiinews.online News about Hawaii for visitors and locals
- Travelindustrydeals: Travel agents interested to learn about sales tools and special offers.10-20 offers a week.
- wines.travel: A portal for wine, gourmet, luxury and travel
- Gaytourism.travel: Trade and travelers interested in LGBT travel and tourism.
- Forimmediaterelease.net: Journalists interested in travel and tourism updates. 5-10 release postings a day.
- eTurboNews.de: German language travel professionals. 2-5 articles a day.
- Worldtourismevents: Event listings and promotions.
- International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP)
- African Tourism Board (ATB)
- TravelWireNews newsletter TravelWireNews: Updates every 3 hours reaching 72,000 + subscribers
- eTN Rush: Hourly updates (or when breaking news happens on the travel & tourism industry): 45,200 subscribers
- eTN Daily: Daily newsletter for the global travel & Tourism Industry: 151,200 subscribers
- eTN Weekly: Weekly newsletter for the Travel & Tourism Industry: 12,100 subscribers
- WorldTourismWire: Newsletter for Tourism Leaders, Ministers of Tourism and heads of associations, and CEO’s of major companies: 7,100 subscribers
- ForImmediaterelease: Daily update for journalists interested in travel & tourism news: 17,000 subscribers
- Meetings.travel: Weekly or more updates for buyers and sellers in the MICE industry, 12,100 readers.
- Aviation.travel: Weekly or more updates on airports, airlines, and about issues relevant to the aviation world.
- Gaytourism: News updates for LGBT travelers and travel Industry: 6,800 readers
- Wines.travel weekly newsletter to 1100+ readers Updates about Wines, Gourmet and Luxury Travel & Tourism issues: 1,100 readers
- Hawaii News Online Newsletter: Twice a week newsletter 5,600 readers
- Travelindustrydeals twice weekly update for 68,000+ travel agents worldwird (sales messages)
- eTurboNews German language edition: Twice a week reaching 8,001 subscribers
Social Media and News Portal Exposure:
- click to view a sample report
How to post your release?
(paid and free options)